Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blessings!

"I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; and I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you..." Genesis 12:2-3

 I am overflowing with blessings right now.  Last night was the first Preserving Hope fundraiser and I am so pleased!!  I have to first thank the many, many people that made it happen. Christina opened up her home and provided wonderful food and showed she had the patience of a saint by answering question after question about thirty-one gifts and taking everybody's orders...I can not tell you what a blessing you are to me Christina, I love you! Several others helped with crafts and/or donations...Carol Lozier (you are the one who got this ball rolling and wouldn't let me give up), Kelly and Brett Foster, Carrie Davis (CDs donation), George and Susie Hughes, Roberta Swinney, Christina Green and Shari Stewart (books donation).  Also, I especially want to thank everybody that came to the party and showed me so much love and support, I was overwhelmed by all your kind words.

Here are some pictures from the night.  Thank you all so much!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, you're so welcome! I'm looking forward to other occasions when we can raise money for the little twinkle in your eye!! Hugs!! Carol

    ReplyDelete