Wednesday, February 15, 2012

LETS HAVE A PARTY...

Please make sure to read the other post from today but wanted to share some other information:

        Thirty-One Party 2/24/2011

My precious friend Christina Green is holding a thirty-one party for me and 30% of the proceeds will go towards help with infertility costs for Chris and I!!! Also, I will be selling many crafts I have made and friends and family have made and all the proceeds of craft sales will help Chris and I with infertility costs! I will be selling items such as frames, signs, decorative windows, necklaces, mini note pads, journals, candles, beautiful decorative gourds, prayer journals, homemade coffee sleeves, jewelry holders and much much more!!! Most of you should have received invites by today but if not please contact me or write a comment and I will give you the information.  If you are not familiar with thirty-one products please visit http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/. One more thing if you would like to place an order but can not attend the party just send me a list of what you would like to order!

This will be a fun relaxed time so please come hang out that Friday evening, around 6:30 or so and just have some fun and maybe go home with a few treasures! Look forwrd to seeing you!

1 comment:

  1. I tried to post these on your facebook, but for some reason they won't go through. I hope you find these helpful. Good luck tonight, I'll be thinking about you

    http://www.nobabyonboard.com/options.html
    http://www.fertilityauthority.com/costs/grants-and-aid-infertility-treatment

    ReplyDelete