Sunday, March 4, 2012

Baby or Bust!

I just wanted to let everybody know our next step. This week, I will call my doctor, Dr. Scheiber in Cincinnati, on the first day of my cycle.  He will have me come in that same day or the next day and he will perform an ultrasound of my ovaries to see if they have shrunk to normal size. If they have returned to normal size then I will begin more medication on day 3 and he will also tell me when to take a shot to promote ovulation. Then he will call us and tell us exactly when to come in for him to perform a super stim IUI.  To learn more about an IUI you can go to: http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/iui.html this site answers a lot of questions about IUI's but does not go into much detail about a super stim IUI, which varies a little (mainly with cost).

We hope that you will be praying for us this week and would like to say thank you in advance for all your prayers and kind words.  We can definitely feel your prayers and thoughts upon us.  So many of you have reached out and really taken the time to educate yourself and support us.  Thank you will never be enough!

"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:28-31

Blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment