Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Infertility will not break me...

I will admit a part of my life will always be changed because of my walk through infertility. I'm not trying to be dramatic or catastrophize by any means but it is true.  I realized today that I feel a little piece of me died once I accepted that I was infertile (The saying goes,  acceptance is the answer to all your problems). I've spent the day trying to figure out how to awake the part of me that died so I can move forward but I realize now, with God's help, that I just need to grieve that piece of me that died and move forward instead of trying to recreate it.  If I allow myself to accept the loss then I can move forward more completely and find the new me that God has created.  For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9.

 I can't explain the loss completely but God knows my heart and I am satisfied with that conclusion.  I just need to say loud and clearly for everybody, mainly myself, that....

                         Infertility Will NOT Break Me!!

Because God and I won't allow it to. "A cord of three strands is not quickly broken" Ecclesiastes 4:12

Thank you all for your prayers, please, please keep it up, that is the greatest gift you can give Chris and I.  Also, if you have not yet had time to watch the video from my last post, please, please read it, it will explain so much to you that I could not begin to put in words. Blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment