Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Letter from my Journal

Just thought I share a very intimate piece of me with you all today.  I was reading back through my journal that I have kept through this process and I came across a letter that made me smile in some ways...I thought I'd let you have a peek:

2/5/12
Precious One,
   Today at Church a man was baptizing his son and he said, "we have prayed for you before you were born".  Well, sweet baby I want you to know that your daddy and I have prayed for you since before you were conceived.  We have loved you before you were a plan when you were merely a long off dream.  We have loved you through every test, every exam, every ounce of bad news, through shots, medication and each second of waiting.  You have become our child more and more with each prayer.  We will continue to love you through each procedure or doctor visit or drive to Cinicinatti.  You are already our child.  You are already in our heart and one day you will be in our arms.  We love you precious one, Mommy

We still feel this way and fight to stay the course God has for us! Blessings through out your week.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Amy......"beautiful" doesn't even begin to describe this letter.

    ReplyDelete